question #2

  • Jay Dedman
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 26, 2004
      also, is there a way to enable video comments?
      imagine if there were no storage issues...is it even possible withe existing
      blogs?
      if not, what would we need to do to add video files to a comment?

      --
      Jay Dedman
      Manhattan Neighborhood Network
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 7 3:26 PM
        > The short answer is: Yes, everything should/must/will be automated.

        > Of course I plan on supporting both for the thing I'm writing because it's
        > not a lot of extra work (SMIL first, XSPF second).

        great.
        all our hopes depend on you, obie-one.
        real video comments, oh boy.