Cant seem to find an answer

  • phamiltron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      I cant get the Ourmedia publishing tool or the Creative commons tool
      to work anymore. it tells me "invalid_meta: none." None of my
      solutions seem to remedy this.

      Please help this videoblogger without a means to blog his videos...:(
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        > I cant get the Ourmedia publishing tool or the Creative commons tool
        > to work anymore. it tells me "invalid_meta: none." None of my
        > solutions seem to remedy this.

        how big are your videos?
        you can upload videos through the website if they are under 20mb.

        if you compress correctly....a 5-8 minute video is about this size.