Re: [videoblogging] Tagging in ANT

  • Andreas Haugstrup
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2005
      On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:20:47 -0500, Michael Sullivan <sulleleven@...>
      wrote:

      > true. i thought you were referring to cases when the content is for
      > some reason no longer available, no post, no perma, no feed. Then
      > having these backup xml files, even with xslt to present them in
      > style.... is a nice option to have...especially if your blog/site is
      > second priority to the actual distribution of your content for
      > aggregators to retrieve.

      Oh, like that. That's how my blog is archived. 12 xml files a year with my
      posts. Actually the xml files are xhtml files. :o)

      Anyway, don't make those public in addition to your public archives. One

      > Some people use rss feed generators to create content and do not use a
      > blog.
      > They are just concerned with getting content into feed readers.
      > In these cases, they are creating xml files, not blog posts.

      Yeah, I wasn't talking about those people. They're not a part of the web,
      and since I deal with blogs (especially on this list) they're not
      interesting to me. In those cases you're just using HTTP+RSS as a delivery
      mechanism - there's no actual web stuff going on.

      - Andreas
      --
      <URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>