Re: [videoblogging] Podcast & Videoblog Hotel AND Elitism Will Kill Online Media!?

  • MICA
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1, 2005
      Exactly, seems like all these tools for linking and otherwise creating
      networks are already available to anyone savy enough to build a blog.

      People can maintain an autonomy and control over their 'spaces' and
      still connect themselves to larger communities without having to join
      a service. So, again, I want to see that the people building
      networking platforms have really thought through their purpose. Go
      into it with an understanding that this is no longer a NEW idea, when
      people can make their own networks quite simply. What is this
      particular platform providing to its users, that they cannot get
      elsewhere? I guess this is related to some of the other threads about
      videobloggers consideration for their audiences. I do join networks
      which provided me with resources that I cannot get otherwise, usually
      having to do with a specific content.
      Curious to hear from some of the other videobloggers in the group on the subject
      of platofrms being built for videobloggers, your relative experiences
      perhaps with blogging, or artificial and organic communities on the
      net ??
      --
      Mica Scalin
      Hello?