Re: [videoblogging] Re: BlogMatrix, Inc. acquires Adam Curry, Eric Rice

  • Joshua Kinberg
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
      april fools day...
      -Josh

      On Apr 1, 2005 8:25 AM, David Janes - BlogMatrix
      <davidjanes@...> wrote:

      > Yes, of our Rice and Curry special.
      >
      > Regards, etc...
      > David

    • Andrew Baron
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
        no joke, rice and curry is much better than curry and rice.

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Kinberg <jkinberg@g...>
        wrote:
        > april fools day...
        > -Josh
        >
        > On Apr 1, 2005 8:25 AM, David Janes - BlogMatrix
        > <davidjanes@b...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Yes, of our Rice and Curry special.
        > >
        > > Regards, etc...
        > > David

      • Michael Sullivan
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
          congrats on the release.

          On Apr 1, 2005 7:39 AM, David Janes - BlogMatrix
          <davidjanes@...> wrote:

          > For Immediate Release
          >
          > Toronto , April 1, 2005 // - BlogMatrix is pleased to announce that it has
          > acquired Eric Rice and Adam Curry and to add to its growing product lineup.
          > "With Rice and Curry!, not only have we created a tasty pub treat, we're
          > also completing the loop", says BlogMatrix founder David Janes. "Before we
          > only had tools for recording, storing and downloading podcasts. Now, we can
          > create the podcasts for you and record them in great 'VJ-authentic' voices".
          >
          > With our Rice and Curry! package, new podcasters will be able to:
          >
          > * sit back and relax while world-class podcasts are created for you
          > * bask in the envy of their friends as their podcasts grab world-wide
          > attention
          > * order optional pints, half-pints and poppadoms (at an additional charge)
          >
          > "Traditionally, potential podcasters have faced a couple of big challenges",
          > declares Janes, "like coming up with something to say and then, you know,
          > saying it. With Rice and Curry! you can just yell a request from the back of
          > the pub. It's so easy and interesting...I mean who would have thought that
          > so many people wanted podcasts about American pie"?
          >
          > http://blogmatrix.users.blogmatrix.com/podcasts/2005/04.01/0000/index.html

          ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
          i n t e r d i g i t a t e . c o m
        • Ryan Ozawa
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan wrote:
            > congrats on the release.

            Indeed. Now of only Curry would put one out about how he was all
            wrong and that monetizing/commercializing personal media projects is a
            bad idea, and how he's forming a non-profit intstead.

            Have a great day, everyone!

            Ryan