Re: [videoblogging] Wordpress Secretly Gaming Google = Not Cool

  • leslye james
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      As long as open source software remains free it doesn't much matter to
      me how they make the money that I'm not giving them. Excluding, of
      course, selling babies and whatnot. I definitely understand that
      there are costs involved with creating and providing the software and
      I don't feel like I am entitled to a report of how they fund
      themselves. Are all Wordpress users like the board of directors? My
      blog runs on WordPress and I kind of think it's cool that Matt is
      able to pimp the system like that to meet his needs.

      http://www.phatalspin.com/vlog