Re: [videoblogging] vlog design [was ->Re: Taking Baronial Advice]

  • joel
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2005
      once again, the artists of the world prove that we CAN all get along, without starting some kind of war.

      enjoy your evenings

      joel
      http://joelart.blogspot.com

      MICA <contactmica@...> wrote:

      Funny, I was actually concurring with drew's post, I only meant to
      clarify one aspect,
      because I don't think artists are to be exempt from these same
      concerns and standards.

      too confusing to get into much of a dialog in this kind of forum for me.

      --
      Mica Scalin
      Hello?

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/