Re: [videoblogging] re; Introducing myself

  • R. Kristiansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 7:23 PM
      ;)

      I guess sometimes we just need to keep in mind that whatever we
      publish on our blog or videoblog, we must focus on our target group.
      Basically, I videoblog for my girlfriend, haha, and if someone else
      watches and enjoys it, that's a bonus.

      This mailing list is one huge madhouse of vlogging ideas, a lot of
      competent people, and loads of lurkers (sometimes I feel scared
      posting to this list, not knowing who reads it, analyses it, goes off
      to see my vlog, laughs at my bad English, and ends it off by planning
      some DDOS on me, or something - hehe :D).

      welcome to the vlogosphere, Ray, and remember to have funfun with your camera!

      best regards,
      Ray(mond) M. Kristiansen
      Norway