phoenixnewtimes.com | The ME Show | 2005-03-24

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005
      The ME Show
      See me, hear me, feel me, fund me! Are vlogging and podcasting the
      ultimate slacker careers?

      http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2005-03-24/news/feature_1.html

      --Steve
      http://stevegarfield.com
    • Andrew Baron
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005
        The author writes, "inexplicably amusing". This is right-on. I feel
        the same way. Sometimes it's nice NOT to try and explain it too (i.e.
        go with the flow and just enjoy it). Nice one Steve.

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Steve Garfield <steve@o...> wrote:
        > The ME Show
        > See me, hear me, feel me, fund me! Are vlogging and podcasting the
        > ultimate slacker careers?
        >
        > http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2005-03-24/news/feature_1.html
        >
        > --Steve
        > http://stevegarfield.com
      • Adam Quirk
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005
          Congrats to Ian of Noservicecharge for the mention.
          If they only would have linked you up.
          Arizona press is notoriously harsh on British people.

          -Adam