Re: [videoblogging] Ourmedia open for business

  • Andy Carvin
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 23, 2005
      I'm having some problems w/ the publishing tool on my Mac as well. I
      managed to post one small file with it, but larger files have crashed
      the software. In one case, the software refused to quit, even with a
      force quit attempt, so I had to reboot the computer. Still very
      promising, though....

      ac

      Andy Carvin
      Program Director