little intro

  • studiomuscle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      Hi all,

      strange coincidence but i am also Belgian, live in ghent but I work in
      antwerp, at a firm called alcatel.

      Spare time is filled in with making movies for my friends and myself
      and fooling around with film in general.

      In "professional" life i work at research department where - right now
      - i am dong several projects related to communities, social networks
      and TV applications

      Cheers

      hendrik