Re: [videoblogging] Vine

  • Tim Street
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2013
      I was looking for a way to edit a video and then post it on Vine and I
      found this workflow:

      http://marketpunch.com/how-to-upload-custom-premade-videos-to-vine/

      Has anyone found an easier one other than shooting it off your edit screen?
      ;)

      Tim Street
      1TimStreet.com
      @1TimStreet <http://twitter.com/1TimStreet>