Re: [videoblogging] Memory Lane

  • David King
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      Ha! Freevlog was awesome! I used to share it with librarians who wanted to learn how to make videos.

      So much easier now! Well, at least it's easy to share a video. Making a GOOD video? That's another story entirely :-)

      David

      On Feb 2, 2013, at 9:30 AM, "StanH" <stan.hirson@...> wrote:

      > I was cleaning out some old bookmarks just how -- they accumulate like my tangle of cables and wires -- and I found some gems. One of them is this: http://freevlog.org/
      >
      > There was a lot of energy and sharing about video blogging back then.
      >
      > Stan
      >
      > Stan Hirson
      > http://PinePlainsViews.com

    • mikemoon_ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
        Ahhh, the site that started it all for me.
        I used the steps within this page to post my first videos back in the spring of 2006.
        Loving the FreeVlog.

        Mike
        http://MikeMoon.ca