Memory Lane

  • StanH
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      I was cleaning out some old bookmarks just how -- they accumulate like my tangle of cables and wires -- and I found some gems. One of them is this: http://freevlog.org/

      There was a lot of energy and sharing about video blogging back then.

      Stan

      Stan Hirson
      http://PinePlainsViews.com
    • David King
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
        Ha! Freevlog was awesome! I used to share it with librarians who wanted to learn how to make videos.

        So much easier now! Well, at least it's easy to share a video. Making a GOOD video? That's another story entirely :-)

        David

        On Feb 2, 2013, at 9:30 AM, "StanH" <stan.hirson@...> wrote:

        > I was cleaning out some old bookmarks just how -- they accumulate like my tangle of cables and wires -- and I found some gems. One of them is this: http://freevlog.org/
        >
        > There was a lot of energy and sharing about video blogging back then.
        >
        > Stan
        >
        > Stan Hirson
        > http://PinePlainsViews.com

      • mikemoon_ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
          Ahhh, the site that started it all for me.
          I used the steps within this page to post my first videos back in the spring of 2006.
          Loving the FreeVlog.

          Mike
          http://MikeMoon.ca