Frameblast

  • Ru Howe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2012
      https://frameblast.com/

      And another iOS app, similar to Directr but without the storyboards.

      You shoot, then you can choose what shots to use, in what order, and what
      music to use - then it will cut them together and share.

      The Legal Stuff

      This e-mail contains confidential stuff and is for the exclusive use of the addressee/s. If you are not the addressee, then any distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited. If received in error, please advise the sender and delete it immediately. We accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from use of this e-mail. Everything is subject to our Ts and Cs. E&OE.

      Support Partners (UK) LTD, registered in England, Company Registration number 5173073 . Registered office is Brigham House, High Street, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 0LD, United Kingdom

    • Julian Seery Gude
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2012
        Thanks Rupert, these look interesting!

        I've been using a similar app called Reeli that you all may want to put in
        this list for iOS storyboard assisted video apps.

        ~ julian

        --
        Julian Seery Gude
        President and Creative Director