Directr - videoblogging app with templates

  • Ru Howe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      http://directr.co/

      I haven't used this yet, because I have been too obsessed with Lightt.

      But it's pretty cool. An iOS app with storyboard templates for
      videoblogging.
      It tells you what to look for and shoot.
      So for instance, in the Restaurant Check In template, it tells you to look
      for certain details, you shoot them and then it cuts the shots together.
      So you end up with little silent photographic videos cut to music.

      It could have been made by someone in this group 7/8 years ago.

      The Legal Stuff

      This e-mail contains confidential stuff and is for the exclusive use of the addressee/s. If you are not the addressee, then any distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited. If received in error, please advise the sender and delete it immediately. We accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from use of this e-mail. Everything is subject to our Ts and Cs. E&OE.

      Support Partners (UK) LTD, registered in England, Company Registration number 5173073 . Registered office is Brigham House, High Street, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 0LD, United Kingdom