Re: Lightt

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012
      I'm following you now so you should see me.

      Also, you can just look at who Scott Beale is following

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ru Howe <rupert@...> wrote:

      > nice! just downloaded and signed in, but can't find any steve garfields!
      >
      > On 17 October 2012 15:38, Steve Garfield <steve@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > This is going to be fun to try.
      > >
      > > It's easy to capture and share what's happening around you with Lightt.
      > > With one tap, you grab 10 seconds of time in a burst of pictures. We call
      > > this a "highlight." Your highlights upload instantly and connect in a
      > > seamless stream of beautiful moving pictures. Watch your highlights, and
      > > the highlights shared by your friends, play back faster than life, like the
      > > speed of your memory.
      > >
      > > Lightt:
      > > http://lightt.com
      > >
      > > On iTunes:
      > > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lightt/id545803363
      > >
      > > Robert Scoble interviewed the team:
      > > https://plus.google.com/+Scobleizer/posts/fzFJVGPmWGH
      > >

      > --
      > - - -
      > Rupert Howe
      > Production Workflow Consultant
      > Support Partners (UK) Ltd
      >
      > +44 (0)7525 1234 72
      > rupert.howe@...
      > http://support-partners.com
      >

      > The Legal Stuff
      >
      > This e-mail contains confidential stuff and is for the exclusive use of the addressee/s. If you are not the addressee, then any distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited. If received in error, please advise the sender and delete it immediately. We accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from use of this e-mail. Everything is subject to our Ts and Cs. E&OE.
      >
      > Support Partners (UK) LTD, registered in England, Company Registration number 5173073 . Registered office is Brigham House, High Street, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 0LD, United Kingdom

    • Ru Howe
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
        Hi everyone,

        Since Steve posted about this a month ago, I've been playing with Lightt
        for the last week or so and I really like it. It's so simple, it takes me
        back to the old joy of capturing small moments on simple devices.

        It shoots 13 frames over 11 seconds and then plays them back over about 3
        seconds. So it's like a stop motion, timelapse or flickbook capture of a
        moment.

        You can see what I've been doing with it here:
        http://lightt.com/rupert/

        It's iOS only at the moment - you can see the videos on the web, Twitter
        and Facebook but you have to use the app to Like and Comment and Follow
        people.

        All the moments/"highlights" are very short so you don't get bored -
        there's a Featured panel in the app where you can see staff picks.

        There aren't many people on it at the moment - come join me! :)