Re: What's everyone up to?

  • johnleeke@historichomeworks.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 18, 2012
      I'm still using online video to help people understand and maintain their historic buildings.

      I still feel lucky that I fell in with the videobloggers back in 2005, and appreciate all the help you gave me.

      I have not directly monetized my videos, but they are a huge marketing plus for the sales of my print publications.

      You can still catch up with me here:

      Video conferencing at RetroVideo:
      http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm

      Video reports from the field & Live broadcasting:
      http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/video/rftf.htm

      If anyone wants a VideoBloggers Reunion on FlashMeeting, I'll book it, just suggest a day and time.

      John
      by hammer and hand great works do stand
      by cam and light he shoots it right