Lightt

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
      This is going to be fun to try.

      It's easy to capture and share what's happening around you with Lightt. With one tap, you grab 10 seconds of time in a burst of pictures. We call this a "highlight." Your highlights upload instantly and connect in a seamless stream of beautiful moving pictures. Watch your highlights, and the highlights shared by your friends, play back faster than life, like the speed of your memory.

      Lightt:
      http://lightt.com

      On iTunes:
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lightt/id545803363

      Robert Scoble interviewed the team:
      https://plus.google.com/+Scobleizer/posts/fzFJVGPmWGH
    • Ru Howe
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
        nice! just downloaded and signed in, but can't find any steve garfields!

        --
        - - -
        Rupert Howe

        +44 (0)7525 1234 72
        rupert.howe@...
        http://support-partners.com

        The Legal Stuff

        This e-mail contains confidential stuff and is for the exclusive use of the addressee/s. If you are not the addressee, then any distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited. If received in error, please advise the sender and delete it immediately. We accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from use of this e-mail. Everything is subject to our Ts and Cs. E&OE.

        Support Partners (UK) LTD, registered in England, Company Registration number 5173073 . Registered office is Brigham House, High Street, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire SG18 0LD, United Kingdom

      • Steve Garfield
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012
          I'm following you now so you should see me.

          Also, you can just look at who Scott Beale is following

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
            Hi everyone,

            Since Steve posted about this a month ago, I've been playing with Lightt
            for the last week or so and I really like it. It's so simple, it takes me
            back to the old joy of capturing small moments on simple devices.

            It shoots 13 frames over 11 seconds and then plays them back over about 3
            seconds. So it's like a stop motion, timelapse or flickbook capture of a
            moment.

            You can see what I've been doing with it here:
            http://lightt.com/rupert/

            It's iOS only at the moment - you can see the videos on the web, Twitter
            and Facebook but you have to use the app to Like and Comment and Follow
            people.

            All the moments/"highlights" are very short so you don't get bored -
            there's a Featured panel in the app where you can see staff picks.

            There aren't many people on it at the moment - come join me! :)