Re: [videoblogging] Re: What's everyone up to?

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 16, 2012
      Hi everyone! So nice to hear updates! I miss everyone very much. That time
      in our lives i (and kent nichols) call THE GOLDEN AGE OF INDEPENDENT ONLINE
      VIDEO, and it's even more golden and precious because it transitioned into
      something else...

      Eddie and i retired GETV in 2010 and after a midlife crisis... I'm studying
      to be a psychotherapist! All those interviews were good training for
      dealing with people. I'd love to do more video but apparently i already
      might have issued when a potential client googles my name! Lol. I wonder if
      my video past will attract or repel clients?
      :)
      Love you! Irina

    • johnleeke@historichomeworks.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 18, 2012
        I'm still using online video to help people understand and maintain their historic buildings.

        I still feel lucky that I fell in with the videobloggers back in 2005, and appreciate all the help you gave me.

        I have not directly monetized my videos, but they are a huge marketing plus for the sales of my print publications.

        You can still catch up with me here:

        Video conferencing at RetroVideo:
        http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm

        Video reports from the field & Live broadcasting:
        http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/video/rftf.htm

        If anyone wants a VideoBloggers Reunion on FlashMeeting, I'll book it, just suggest a day and time.

        John
        by hammer and hand great works do stand
        by cam and light he shoots it right