Re: [videoblogging] Digest Number 6217

  • Flux@Fluxview.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      I'm not sure how far to go back. I think I mostly disappeared here when I started http://MobilebroadcastNews.com .. that was a bunch of years ago.

      I was a day 1 Occupier of Wall St and a co founder of GlobalRevolution.tv which launched a global livestreaming pandemic. I'm no longer working with the group but we're all still tight (like family). This year I covered Vermin Supreme's presidential campaign in New Hampshire a few music and sustainability festivals, the largest direct action against mountain top removal Ever, the Rainbow Gathering, both political conventions, the anniversary of Occupy Wall St. in NYC and have live streamed a few events of activist history.

      I covered most of these events with a small crew living on a veggie oil & solar powered school bus, using wifi hotspots. The Verge (tech rag site) did a very flattering video about my work at the conventions. It was a big year for press. http://fluxview.com/USA/InThePress

      If any of you are doing newish stuff and would like to publish on MBN, we can make that happen.

      Solidarity,
      ~ FluxRostrum

      Current Project
      http://MobileBroadcastNews.com