Re: [videoblogging] Re: Best cellphone camera

  • Chad Boeninger
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 26, 2012
      Good stuff, Rupert! Glad you gave the editing on the ipad another go. It
      works pretty well, but my beef with it is that you can't read the newspaper
      on your ipad while it's rendering (or uploading to Vimeo, for that matter).
      However, the ability to edit your video anywhere you want is pretty nice.

      FYI, I had trouble with the 60fps settings on my Xacti, but anything 30fps
      imported to iMovie just fine.

      Even though my other cameras shoot AVCHD, I've set them to shoot mp4 just
      in case I want to do some editing on my iPad.

      Rupert, you also make me want to bring the Xacti out of the drawer. I've
      since replace it with a Sony Wx150, a compact P&S that shoots full HD and
      pics, with optical image stabilization. I shot my birthday vlog video with
      it https://vimeo.com/46193118

      Take care,
      Chad

      Chad F. Boeninger