Re: [videoblogging] Share a Past VBW video

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13 10:14 AM
      > [Sidebar] For anyone with a WordPress site, there is a widget that shows
      > links in the sidebar of the past years posts for this day, week or month.
      > Great way to see what you did a year or six ago.

      Do you have a link to this wordpress plugin?

    • schlomo rabinowitz
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13 10:49 AM
        Sure, I'll bite.

        Here's one from 2007:

        http://a16.video4.blip.tv/2010000420682/Schlomo-VBW07Day3ThreeMinutesOfADay277.mov

        excitement! and Hello, all!

        Schlomo Rabinowitz
        http://about.me/schlomo
        AIM:schlomochat

      • Susan Pitman
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 13 11:35 AM
          Just say when.
          - Susan

          On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM, schlomo rabinowitz <schlomo@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Sure, I'll bite.
          >
          > Here's one from 2007:
          >

          > http://a16.video4.blip.tv/2010000420682/Schlomo-VBW07Day3ThreeMinutesOfADay277.mov
          >
          > excitement! and Hello, all!
          >
          > Schlomo Rabinowitz
          > http://about.me/schlomo
          > AIM:schlomochat

        • mikemoon_ca
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13 12:56 PM
            Yes, good call.
            http://www.sterling-adventures.co.uk/blog/2007/08/03/last-year-wordpress-sidebar-widget-plugin/

            > > [Sidebar] For anyone with a WordPress site, there is a widget that shows
            > > links in the sidebar of the past years posts for this day, week or month.
            > > Great way to see what you did a year or six ago.
            >
            > Do you have a link to this wordpress plugin?

            > 917 371 6790
            > 540 860 0673

          • Zennie62
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 13 3:40 PM
              Hi

              The thing is, I already average about a videoblog a day of late, thanks to my attempt to battle and text the YouTube Algorithm changes.

              Here's an example:

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bxUqsM8uAo

              Zennie