Share a Past VBW video

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
      With Video Blogging Week coming soon, it's time to dust off those camcorders, and get those creative juices flowing.

      If you're not motivated to play this year, I have the remedy.
      Simply go back and watch some of your videos you created during previous Video Blogging Weeks.
      You'll watch, you'll enjoy, you'll want to create more moments to enjoy down the road.

      So, I'm looking back, having a chuckle and thinking damn these videos are small.

      [Sidebar] For anyone with a WordPress site, there is a widget that shows links in the sidebar of the past years posts for this day, week or month. Great way to see what you did a year or six ago.

      And I found a fun one to re-share.
      The Knife Game. Originally posted during VBW2010.
      http://youtu.be/v77onyf2OQ0

      Take some time, watch some of your past stuff and enjoy.

      Find a gem? Shoot us a link.

      Go Vloggers Go, Hiss Boom Bah

      /pompom_mode

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
        > [Sidebar] For anyone with a WordPress site, there is a widget that shows
        > links in the sidebar of the past years posts for this day, week or month.
        > Great way to see what you did a year or six ago.

        Do you have a link to this wordpress plugin?

      • schlomo rabinowitz
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
          Sure, I'll bite.

          Here's one from 2007:

          http://a16.video4.blip.tv/2010000420682/Schlomo-VBW07Day3ThreeMinutesOfADay277.mov

          excitement! and Hello, all!

          Schlomo Rabinowitz
          http://about.me/schlomo
          AIM:schlomochat

        • Susan Pitman
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
            Just say when.
            - Susan

            On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM, schlomo rabinowitz <schlomo@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Sure, I'll bite.
            >
            > Here's one from 2007:
            >

            > http://a16.video4.blip.tv/2010000420682/Schlomo-VBW07Day3ThreeMinutesOfADay277.mov
            >
            > excitement! and Hello, all!
            >
            > Schlomo Rabinowitz
            > http://about.me/schlomo
            > AIM:schlomochat

          • mikemoon_ca
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
              Yes, good call.
              http://www.sterling-adventures.co.uk/blog/2007/08/03/last-year-wordpress-sidebar-widget-plugin/

              > > [Sidebar] For anyone with a WordPress site, there is a widget that shows
              > > links in the sidebar of the past years posts for this day, week or month.
              > > Great way to see what you did a year or six ago.
              >
              > Do you have a link to this wordpress plugin?

              > 917 371 6790
              > 540 860 0673

            • Zennie62
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
                Hi

                The thing is, I already average about a videoblog a day of late, thanks to my attempt to battle and text the YouTube Algorithm changes.

                Here's an example:

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bxUqsM8uAo

                Zennie