Daily Video Blogs

  • Clintus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      Hey guys, it's been a while.

      Thought I would share with you all that I've started to post daily video blogs capturing our life. Even the wife and kids are in on the action recording what they have going on while I'm at work. Check it out and if you like what you see be sure to subscribe.

      Thanks. Vlog On!

      http://clintus.tv
    • Kath O'Donnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
        nice! looking forward to seeing your vids & moments