Looking for Asian Video Bloggers.

  • jim stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:58 PM
      Hi all,
      Haven't posted for about 5 or 6 years... been busy :) I didn't have a
      business back then so I had more time. Anyways... I am working on a project
      and we are looking for Asian based video bloggers who may want to cover the
      event. Can anyone recommend ones I should follow or check out? This is a
      corporate gig to be held in Sydney. Any bloggers covering tech, business,
      social or education would be good.
      Hope you are all well : )
      HI JAY!

      *Jim Stewart*

      Stew Art Media Pty Ltd

      Web Development - Search Engine Optimisation - Facebook Marketing - Google
      Marketing

      contact | jim@... - +61 3 8545 5900
      http://Youtube.com/jimboot/<http://youtube.com/jimboot/> | Twitter
      jimboot| Skype jimboot | ICQ 7886979 | AIM jimb00t | MSN
      jimbooter@... | Mac jimboots | Yahoo j_a_stewart
      | Facebook.com/melbourneseo

      2A / 14 Lionel Rd Mount Waverley Victoria 3149