Commercial photo video opportunity

  • cisc1970
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2012
      Digital Producer (Photographer)

      The job includes videography. "Harry Winston's Digital Producer will be responsible for creating images (photography and video) of products and events in order to support online and offline activities, ipad application, marketing manuals and catalog, PR activities, Harry Winston archive and IT system updates."

      http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=2407237

      It is full time, I would check it out myself but I don't have the time.