Re: [videoblogging] I Need a Player!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2011
      > Ideally it would be a WordPress plugin that could be easily updated. It
      > would not be Flash because it should be able to work on Apple mobile
      > products. At this time I don't care about any formats other than H.264
      > unless someone can explain why others are needed.

      It would have to be a plugin like vPIP (http://vpip.org/) because I
      assume thats how one player knew to stop when another player starting
      playing. It is weird that no other video players have solved this
      problem. I guess its because youtube has really set the video
      experience: one video per page.

      We forked Enric's vPIP several years ago and made Video Wrangler:
      http://unholyknight.com/VideoWrangler/ It extended his plugin and
      solved some of the issues we had back then.

      Stan, you can email Eric Lorentz who was updating this plugin. His
      email is Eric.Lorentz[at]gmail.com. I know he used to do work for
      hire. He's a good guy.