WordPress theme suggestions?

  • neophoto3000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      Does anybody have any recommendations for WordPress themes that would work well for a video series (emphasis on comedy).

      Something festive and bright, that "pops" like this site's design: http://sexynerdgirl.com/

      Obviously, that's not quite laid out like a blog but you get what I mean. Bright colors, an aesthetic that's bubbly and friendly (like the "rounded rect" look), and a feature layout built for efficiency and ease of access.

      If any of you guys have personal favorites you think fit the bill, I'd love to give them a try.

      Thanks,
      Chris