Special Gift to the group: Preview free video production course

  • theurbanreporter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      Yahoo Group,

      While many of you here are vloggers, as I am, I also have worked in news and do this (video production) professionally. This is kind of like a holiday gift to my friends in the Vlogging Group because I'm getting to release my first training series to help people who is interested in stepping up their videos.

      As you may or may not know, a partner and myself have produced around 50 video production tutorials for a site that we launched in February this year. http://www.webvideochefs.com Most of our videos have been produced because people ask us video production questions... and all of the videos are free for the public (at the moment). :)

      Part of our strategy is to also produce free training programs to help people understand how to master a variety of production techniques.

      That being said, we're getting ready to share a four-part free video production training course called, "Start Rocking Video." It is designed to help people understand the professional production process from start to finish.

      If you're interested in previewing the series, please email us at ask@..., and I'll send you the link to the free preview. This program will be available on the site as well, but we're looking for feedback and hope you'll provide a critique and maybe even help us build the buzz :).

      Again, feel free to visit the site, join our newsletter, or register as a Charter member, and let us know if you're interested in watching this free four-part video production training series.

      Thanks!!!!

      Amani Channel
      http://www.webvideochefs.com
      ask@...