Re: recording video interviews

  • theurbanreporter
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2011
      What software are you using to record your interviews?

      I use Call Recorder for Mac, and have never had a problem.

      It's really easy to use too. http://www.webvideochefs.com/how-to-record-a-video-interview-with-skype-ecamm/

      There is PC software if you're on a Windows machine as well.

      Amani Channel
      http://www.webvideochefs.com
      @AmaniChannel