Re: [videoblogging] Re: recording video interviews

  • Joly MacFie
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
      With cropping and track motion it's a snap in Vegas.

      On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Scott Stead <scott.stead@...> wrote:

      > Yup I think talking heads tv used to use this method where they'd each
      > record on their end then edit the two together. You could simple each call
      > each other on a cell phone like ifb, and then each record your end of the
      > conversation.
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

      Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
      WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
    • theurbanreporter
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2011
        What software are you using to record your interviews?

        I use Call Recorder for Mac, and have never had a problem.

        It's really easy to use too. http://www.webvideochefs.com/how-to-record-a-video-interview-with-skype-ecamm/

        There is PC software if you're on a Windows machine as well.

        Amani Channel
        http://www.webvideochefs.com
        @AmaniChannel