#VloMo11 aka #VloMo2011 Day 30

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Due to time differences, stragglers and upload tribulations there will be one more post to add videos as I tidying up the tags and typos. Saturday the gate will be closed.

      The VloMo2011 Video Gallery will stay open for viewing for as long as there is Tumblr.

      I truly want to thank all that participated and those that have and will video the videos. I have laughed, wondered, thought and WTF myself into posting; even after long days at work.

      Watching the videos has given me ideas and inspiration. Watching 667+ videos will do that to a person.

      It is way too soon for me to say I'd want to do this again. I learned a lot. Trying to communicate across time zones, connection speeds and word of mouth is not easy.

      It is definitely worthwhile.

      Gena
      http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com
      http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com