Amorphous States Dec 2 - 17, Oakland CA

  • Brook Hinton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
      Howdy folks. In case any of my old videoblogging pals are in the bay area
      and up for some Pretentious Aht, a series of my stuff old and new is going
      to be at a delightfully down to earth teeny tiny gallery run by super
      fantastic people in Oakland. Deets and schedule are here:

      http://brookhinton.com/wordpress/?p=170

      Gallery site is here:

      http://smokeystangle.com

      Opening night this Friday is also the Temescal Art Hop so you can shopify
      and artify and eatify and make an evening of it.

      --
      ____________________________
      Brook Hinton

      Associate Professor / Assistant Chair
      Film Program at CCA
      California College of the Arts
      www.cca.edu/film

    • Kath O'Donnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
        congratulations on your exhibition Brook, if they're like your breathing
        vlomo videos I'd love to see them. thanks for giving us a (remote) sneak
        preview.
        kath