Re: [videoblogging] Day 16 - Hang In There

  • Ron Watson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2011
      We're still hangin' in there... draggin' ass and a few days behind, but
      we're enjoying ourselves...
      Here's a very simple home for our videos, Gena -
      http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF286F926796550CD - It's like
      automagic - pretty nice layout there for video series...

      Thanks for curating this!
      Peace~