Day 13 - 302 In the #Vlomo2011 Gallery

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2011
      It is a good time. I've seen some great work be it 30 seconds or 3 minutes. I've seen most of the videos. I'm honored to be able to post them. Crazy but honored.

      I'm still wrangling all of the videos from the various sources. If you don't see your videos in the gallery it is because it is in the que, you didn't post a link here or on Twitter or I went to bed.

      I do look for them but Twitter get cranky some days and doesn't show all of the current tweets.

      For the prompt of the day, there are 1,440 minutes of the day. If you had an extra three minutes what would you do?

      Approaching a mental state of chaos,

      Gena
    • Frank Carver
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2011
        My day 13. A little bit late, but I am catching up...
        http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2011/11/14/sunflower/

        Frank.