Re: [videoblogging] Re: Vlomo2011 Day 1

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
      i just want to say even tho i'm not vlogging at this time, i think you guys
      are all amazing!
      love,
      vlogging grandma SLUTSKY

      On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:23 AM, Ron Watson <k9disc@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Here's mine:
      >
      > Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
      > https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz

    • Adam Mercado
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2011
        Is it really that time of year already???

        Well here we go then.

        I'll be doing a series of videos talking about and discussing
        motorcycles, aimed at people who may not know anything about them.

        Day 1 - Introductions

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6sJV4bEQv8