Day 3 Pep Talk

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
      http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/03/video-bloggers-pep-talk/

      This is a pep talk for all those participating in VloMo, NaVloPoMo, New in November or any of the other challenges we video bloggers have given ourselves.

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2011
        Great pep talk, Mike. Loved it. :D
        Susan

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

        > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/03/video-bloggers-pep-talk/
        >
        > This is a pep talk for all those participating in VloMo, NaVloPoMo, New in November or any of the other challenges we video bloggers have given ourselves.
        >
        > Mike
        > http://MikeMoon.ca

      • adam mercado
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2011
          I don't get to comment too much any more, in fact not at all if I'm honest, but I just want to say, Mike I really enjoy your stuff. Always good shit man. Cheers

          Anyhoo...

          Here's my -late- offering for day 3. Already struggling to keep up. Files on hard drives. Projects half finished. RAAAAAAAAGH

          Day 3 - Twin Spar Aluminium Chassis
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtAXZedjwk0