Re: Vlomo2011 Day 2

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
      Here's my day 2: Cute Kittehs!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity/6307967582
      Susan

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

      > Day 2 video.
      > (Warning: This video may make you cringe.)
      > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/02/sounds-of-retail/
      >
      > Mike
      > http://MikeMoon.ca

    • adam mercado
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
        Day 2 - The V-Twin Motor

        I try to explain some of the characteristics of a V-Twin engine and compare them to an inline-4 engine.

        #Motorcycles

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-u7zZzZE0U
      • Juan John Cardenas
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
          I am a behind since it is almost MI...to keep a regular conection ..I mean stable one to upload to youtube crossing through thr china firewall ...but I am still ON anyways...I will try to upload in different sites even in the chinese videowebsites...hope to succeed... I could painfully upload day 03 to my main website...using VPN http://www.cardren.com keep on photovideoblogging !! regards John Dkar ...the photovideoblogger

        • compumavengal
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
            Don't worry about it. Do what you can with what you have. I'm keeping an eye on for you when every you post.

            Courage,

            Gena