Re: Day 3 - Expanding The Reach

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hi Gena,

      Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?

      Thanks a bunch :)
      Susan
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@...> wrote:

      > I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.
      >
      > As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.
      >
      > So from what I gather there are:
      >
      > Folks from this group,
      > Bill's folks from New in November,
      > Video podcasters
      >
      > Pace yourself.
      >
      > Gena
      > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
        Ah... just saw that you did... but the video isn't embedded, I see...
        Above the video, if you click on Share, then "Grab HTML..." you should be able to embed the video with that code...

        Hope that helps!
        Susan (aka "kitykity")
        http://www.kitykity.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@...> wrote:

        > Hi Gena,
        >
        > Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?
        >
        > Thanks a bunch :)
        > Susan
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity
        >

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.
        > >
        > > As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.
        > >
        > > So from what I gather there are:
        > >
        > > Folks from this group,
        > > Bill's folks from New in November,
        > > Video podcasters
        > >
        > > Pace yourself.
        > >
        > > Gena
        > > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

      • compumavengal
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
          Will do. Trying to get the Day 3 folks tucked in and then I'll get to it.

          Gena
          http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@...> wrote:

          > Ah... just saw that you did... but the video isn't embedded, I see...
          > Above the video, if you click on Share, then "Grab HTML..." you should be able to embed the video with that code...
          >
          > Hope that helps!
          > Susan (aka "kitykity")
          > http://www.kitykity.com
          >

          > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Gena,
          > >
          > > Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?
          > >
          > > Thanks a bunch :)
          > > Susan
          > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity
          > >

          > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.
          > > >
          > > > As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.
          > > >
          > > > So from what I gather there are:
          > > >
          > > > Folks from this group,
          > > > Bill's folks from New in November,
          > > > Video podcasters
          > > >
          > > > Pace yourself.
          > > >
          > > > Gena
          > > > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

        • compumavengal
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
            I tried the link by itself. I tried the HTML embed code. I tried stripping the HTML embed code.

            Tumblr doesn't like it.
            Do you have any other options I can use?

            Gena

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@...> wrote:

            > Ah... just saw that you did... but the video isn't embedded, I see...
            > Above the video, if you click on Share, then "Grab HTML..." you should be able to embed the video with that code...
            >
            > Hope that helps!
            > Susan (aka "kitykity")
            > http://www.kitykity.com
            >

            > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Gena,
            > >
            > > Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?
            > >
            > > Thanks a bunch :)
            > > Susan
            > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity
            > >

            > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.
            > > >
            > > > As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.
            > > >
            > > > So from what I gather there are:
            > > >
            > > > Folks from this group,
            > > > Bill's folks from New in November,
            > > > Video podcasters
            > > >
            > > > Pace yourself.
            > > >
            > > > Gena
            > > > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

          • Susan
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2011
              Yeah... I'll start posting to YouTube instead... darn. But anyways, here's day 3:

              http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity/6311421293
              Thanks :)
              Susan

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@...> wrote:

              > I tried the link by itself. I tried the HTML embed code. I tried stripping the HTML embed code.
              >
              > Tumblr doesn't like it.
              > Do you have any other options I can use?
              >
              > Gena
              >
              > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ah... just saw that you did... but the video isn't embedded, I see...
              > > Above the video, if you click on Share, then "Grab HTML..." you should be able to embed the video with that code...
              > >
              > > Hope that helps!
              > > Susan (aka "kitykity")
              > > http://www.kitykity.com
              > >

              > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi Gena,
              > > >
              > > > Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?
              > > >
              > > > Thanks a bunch :)
              > > > Susan
              > > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity

            • Dennis Poulette
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 4, 2011
                Hey I'm trying to participate in vlomo11, too. So far, so good...

                www.ymimexico.org/vlog

                Dennis