Day 3 - Expanding The Reach

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
      I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.

      As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.

      So from what I gather there are:

      Folks from this group,
      Bill's folks from New in November,
      Video podcasters

      Pace yourself.

      Gena
      http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
        Hi Gena,

        Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?

        Thanks a bunch :)
        Susan
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@...> wrote:

        > I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.
        >
        > As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.
        >
        > So from what I gather there are:
        >
        > Folks from this group,
        > Bill's folks from New in November,
        > Video podcasters
        >
        > Pace yourself.
        >
        > Gena
        > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
          Ah... just saw that you did... but the video isn't embedded, I see...
          Above the video, if you click on Share, then "Grab HTML..." you should be able to embed the video with that code...

          Hope that helps!
          Susan (aka "kitykity")
          http://www.kitykity.com

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@...> wrote:

          > Hi Gena,
          >
          > Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?
          >
          > Thanks a bunch :)
          > Susan
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity
          >

          > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.
          > >
          > > As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.
          > >
          > > So from what I gather there are:
          > >
          > > Folks from this group,
          > > Bill's folks from New in November,
          > > Video podcasters
          > >
          > > Pace yourself.
          > >
          > > Gena
          > > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

        • compumavengal
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
            Will do. Trying to get the Day 3 folks tucked in and then I'll get to it.

            Gena
            http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@...> wrote:

            > Ah... just saw that you did... but the video isn't embedded, I see...
            > Above the video, if you click on Share, then "Grab HTML..." you should be able to embed the video with that code...
            >
            > Hope that helps!
            > Susan (aka "kitykity")
            > http://www.kitykity.com
            >

            > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Gena,
            > >
            > > Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?
            > >
            > > Thanks a bunch :)
            > > Susan
            > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity
            > >

            > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.
            > > >
            > > > As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.
            > > >
            > > > So from what I gather there are:
            > > >
            > > > Folks from this group,
            > > > Bill's folks from New in November,
            > > > Video podcasters
            > > >
            > > > Pace yourself.
            > > >
            > > > Gena
            > > > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

          • compumavengal
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
              I tried the link by itself. I tried the HTML embed code. I tried stripping the HTML embed code.

              Tumblr doesn't like it.
              Do you have any other options I can use?

              Gena

              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@...> wrote:

              > Ah... just saw that you did... but the video isn't embedded, I see...
              > Above the video, if you click on Share, then "Grab HTML..." you should be able to embed the video with that code...
              >
              > Hope that helps!
              > Susan (aka "kitykity")
              > http://www.kitykity.com
              >

              > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Gena,
              > >
              > > Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?
              > >
              > > Thanks a bunch :)
              > > Susan
              > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity
              > >

              > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I just found that that there is NavPodPoMo. National Podcasting Posting Month. There are folks that are inside of that group who are video podcasters.
              > > >
              > > > As soon as I can find them I'm adding them to the #Vlomo2011 blog.
              > > >
              > > > So from what I gather there are:
              > > >
              > > > Folks from this group,
              > > > Bill's folks from New in November,
              > > > Video podcasters
              > > >
              > > > Pace yourself.
              > > >
              > > > Gena
              > > > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

            • Susan
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 4, 2011
                Yeah... I'll start posting to YouTube instead... darn. But anyways, here's day 3:

                http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity/6311421293
                Thanks :)
                Susan

                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@...> wrote:

                > I tried the link by itself. I tried the HTML embed code. I tried stripping the HTML embed code.
                >
                > Tumblr doesn't like it.
                > Do you have any other options I can use?
                >
                > Gena
                >
                > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Ah... just saw that you did... but the video isn't embedded, I see...
                > > Above the video, if you click on Share, then "Grab HTML..." you should be able to embed the video with that code...
                > >
                > > Hope that helps!
                > > Susan (aka "kitykity")
                > > http://www.kitykity.com
                > >

                > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <susan.a.pitman@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hi Gena,
                > > >
                > > > Would you add me to the tumblr blog as well?
                > > >
                > > > Thanks a bunch :)
                > > > Susan
                > > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity

              • Dennis Poulette
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 4, 2011
                  Hey I'm trying to participate in vlomo11, too. So far, so good...

                  www.ymimexico.org/vlog

                  Dennis