Re: Day 2 Looking Good

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
      Your video is posted Bill. I really hope that Vlomo2011 can be seen as a community marker of what folks are doing with web videos.

      I want to show and tell people at BlogWorldLA what is happening (if they ask me). I hope people outside of this group take a look and get interested.

      I'm just curating this moment in time.

      Gena

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill C." <billcammack@...> wrote:

      > AHA! :D This is what y'all were talking about on Twitter. :)
      >
      > Thanks for adding my other video, Gena. :) Here's day 02 for your tumblr blog:
      >
      > http://youtu.be/KozOn66baSg
      >
      > or the embed code so you can put it right in Tumblr:
      >
      > <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KozOn66baSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      >
      > ~Bill
      > http://billcammack.com/
      >

      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I've got most of the Day 2 people posted at http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com If I've missed you let me know in the comments and I'll add you in when I can.
      > >
      > > Can't do 30? Do 1 or whatever you can do; you never know who is going to find you and your video.
      > >
      > > Gena
      > > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

    • Ron Watson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011