Re: Day 2 Looking Good

  • Bill C.
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
      AHA! :D This is what y'all were talking about on Twitter. :)

      Thanks for adding my other video, Gena. :) Here's day 02 for your tumblr blog:

      http://youtu.be/KozOn66baSg

      or the embed code so you can put it right in Tumblr:

      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KozOn66baSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

      ~Bill
      http://billcammack.com/

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@...> wrote:

      > I've got most of the Day 2 people posted at http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com If I've missed you let me know in the comments and I'll add you in when I can.
      >
      > Can't do 30? Do 1 or whatever you can do; you never know who is going to find you and your video.
      >
      > Gena
      > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

    • compumavengal
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
        Your video is posted Bill. I really hope that Vlomo2011 can be seen as a community marker of what folks are doing with web videos.

        I want to show and tell people at BlogWorldLA what is happening (if they ask me). I hope people outside of this group take a look and get interested.

        I'm just curating this moment in time.

        Gena

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill C." <billcammack@...> wrote:

        > AHA! :D This is what y'all were talking about on Twitter. :)
        >
        > Thanks for adding my other video, Gena. :) Here's day 02 for your tumblr blog:
        >
        > http://youtu.be/KozOn66baSg
        >
        > or the embed code so you can put it right in Tumblr:
        >
        > <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KozOn66baSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        >
        > ~Bill
        > http://billcammack.com/
        >

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "compumavengal" <compumavengal@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I've got most of the Day 2 people posted at http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com If I've missed you let me know in the comments and I'll add you in when I can.
        > >
        > > Can't do 30? Do 1 or whatever you can do; you never know who is going to find you and your video.
        > >
        > > Gena
        > > http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com

      • Ron Watson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011