Re: [videoblogging] Vlomo2011 Day 2

  • Frank Carver
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      Mine's up, now too:

      http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2011/11/02/vlomo-2011-day-02-traffic/

      On 2 November 2011 10:48, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

      > **
      >
      > Day 2 video.

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
        Here's my day 2: Cute Kittehs!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity/6307967582
        Susan

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

        > Day 2 video.
        > (Warning: This video may make you cringe.)
        > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/02/sounds-of-retail/
        >
        > Mike
        > http://MikeMoon.ca

      • adam mercado
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
          Day 2 - The V-Twin Motor

          I try to explain some of the characteristics of a V-Twin engine and compare them to an inline-4 engine.

          #Motorcycles

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-u7zZzZE0U
        • Juan John Cardenas
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
            I am a behind since it is almost MI...to keep a regular conection ..I mean stable one to upload to youtube crossing through thr china firewall ...but I am still ON anyways...I will try to upload in different sites even in the chinese videowebsites...hope to succeed... I could painfully upload day 03 to my main website...using VPN http://www.cardren.com keep on photovideoblogging !! regards John Dkar ...the photovideoblogger

          • compumavengal
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
              Don't worry about it. Do what you can with what you have. I'm keeping an eye on for you when every you post.

              Courage,

              Gena