Re: [videoblogging] Vlomo2011 Day 2

  • Susan Pitman
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      We should post all our videos to a tumblr blog
      Together... Or are we, and I missed it? lol...

      On Wednesday, November 2, 2011, Bill C. <billcammack@...> wrote:

      > Day 02: Did Someone Call A Cab? o_O
      >
      > http://newinnov.tumblr.com/ or http://youtu.be/KozOn66baSg
      >
      > ~Bill
      > http://billcammack.com
      >
      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, ktcopsey@... wrote:
      >>
      >> Here is my Day 2 - a quick shot from Saturday taken in the rain but a
      >> rainbow arrives.
      >> _Vlomo11 day 2
      >> (Vlomo11 day 2)
      >>

      >> Kate Copsey
      >> Freelance garden writer
      >> www.katecopsey.com
      >> Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
      >> on :www.americaswebradio.com
      >>
      >> Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com_ (http://www.katesgardenjournal.com/)
      >> Connect on Facebook: Katecopsey
      >> Linked in :Kate Copsey
      >> Twitter: katycopsey
      >>

      >> In a message dated 11/2/2011 8:23:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      >> k9disc@... writes:
      >>

      >> Here's mine:
      >>
      >> Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
      >> _https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz_
      >> (https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz)

    • Frank Carver
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        Mine's up, now too:

        http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2011/11/02/vlomo-2011-day-02-traffic/

        On 2 November 2011 10:48, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

        > **
        >
        > Day 2 video.

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
          Here's my day 2: Cute Kittehs!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity/6307967582
          Susan

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

          > Day 2 video.
          > (Warning: This video may make you cringe.)
          > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/02/sounds-of-retail/
          >
          > Mike
          > http://MikeMoon.ca

        • adam mercado
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
            Day 2 - The V-Twin Motor

            I try to explain some of the characteristics of a V-Twin engine and compare them to an inline-4 engine.

            #Motorcycles

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-u7zZzZE0U
          • Juan John Cardenas
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
              I am a behind since it is almost MI...to keep a regular conection ..I mean stable one to upload to youtube crossing through thr china firewall ...but I am still ON anyways...I will try to upload in different sites even in the chinese videowebsites...hope to succeed... I could painfully upload day 03 to my main website...using VPN http://www.cardren.com keep on photovideoblogging !! regards John Dkar ...the photovideoblogger

            • compumavengal
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
                Don't worry about it. Do what you can with what you have. I'm keeping an eye on for you when every you post.

                Courage,

                Gena