Re: Vlomo2011 Day 2

  • Bill C.
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      Day 02: Did Someone Call A Cab? o_O

      http://newinnov.tumblr.com/ or http://youtu.be/KozOn66baSg

      ~Bill
      http://billcammack.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, ktcopsey@... wrote:

      > Here is my Day 2 - a quick shot from Saturday taken in the rain but a
      > rainbow arrives.
      > _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvwsSUKXYEE&feature=feedu_
      > (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvwsSUKXYEE&feature=feedu)
      >

      > Kate Copsey
      > Freelance garden writer
      > www.katecopsey.com
      > Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
      > on :www.americaswebradio.com
      >
      > Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com_ (http://www.katesgardenjournal.com/)
      > Connect on Facebook: Katecopsey
      > Linked in :Kate Copsey
      > Twitter: katycopsey
      >

      > In a message dated 11/2/2011 8:23:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > k9disc@... writes:
      >

      > Here's mine:
      >
      > Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
      > _https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz_
      > (https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz)

    • Susan Pitman
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        We should post all our videos to a tumblr blog
        Together... Or are we, and I missed it? lol...

        On Wednesday, November 2, 2011, Bill C. <billcammack@...> wrote:

        > Day 02: Did Someone Call A Cab? o_O
        >
        > http://newinnov.tumblr.com/ or http://youtu.be/KozOn66baSg
        >
        > ~Bill
        > http://billcammack.com
        >
        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, ktcopsey@... wrote:
        >>
        >> Here is my Day 2 - a quick shot from Saturday taken in the rain but a
        >> rainbow arrives.
        >> _Vlomo11 day 2
        >> (Vlomo11 day 2)
        >>

        >> Kate Copsey
        >> Freelance garden writer
        >> www.katecopsey.com
        >> Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
        >> on :www.americaswebradio.com
        >>
        >> Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com_ (http://www.katesgardenjournal.com/)
        >> Connect on Facebook: Katecopsey
        >> Linked in :Kate Copsey
        >> Twitter: katycopsey
        >>

        >> In a message dated 11/2/2011 8:23:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        >> k9disc@... writes:
        >>

        >> Here's mine:
        >>
        >> Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
        >> _https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz_
        >> (https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz)

      • Frank Carver
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
          Mine's up, now too:

          http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2011/11/02/vlomo-2011-day-02-traffic/

          On 2 November 2011 10:48, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

          > **
          >
          > Day 2 video.

        • Susan
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
            Here's my day 2: Cute Kittehs!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity/6307967582
            Susan

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

            > Day 2 video.
            > (Warning: This video may make you cringe.)
            > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/02/sounds-of-retail/
            >
            > Mike
            > http://MikeMoon.ca

          • adam mercado
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
              Day 2 - The V-Twin Motor

              I try to explain some of the characteristics of a V-Twin engine and compare them to an inline-4 engine.

              #Motorcycles

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-u7zZzZE0U
            • Juan John Cardenas
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
                I am a behind since it is almost MI...to keep a regular conection ..I mean stable one to upload to youtube crossing through thr china firewall ...but I am still ON anyways...I will try to upload in different sites even in the chinese videowebsites...hope to succeed... I could painfully upload day 03 to my main website...using VPN http://www.cardren.com keep on photovideoblogging !! regards John Dkar ...the photovideoblogger

              • compumavengal
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
                  Don't worry about it. Do what you can with what you have. I'm keeping an eye on for you when every you post.

                  Courage,

                  Gena