Re: Vlomo2011 Day 1

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
      Not fancy, but a video... and yes, I'm using Flickr to post mine...
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity/6305707646
      Got a lot going on. Doing a photo a day, and nanowrimo, and working full time, and being a mom... life is crazy. But wonderful. Hugs to all.

      Susan
      http://www.kitykity.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

      > Well, here we go again.
      > 30 Vlogs in 30 Days.
      >
      > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/01/halloween-2011/
      >
      > Mike
      > http://MikeMoon.ca

    • Ron Watson
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
        Here's mine:

        Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
        https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz

      • Irina
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
          i just want to say even tho i'm not vlogging at this time, i think you guys
          are all amazing!
          love,
          vlogging grandma SLUTSKY

          On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:23 AM, Ron Watson <k9disc@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Here's mine:
          >
          > Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
          > https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz

        • Adam Mercado
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2011
            Is it really that time of year already???

            Well here we go then.

            I'll be doing a series of videos talking about and discussing
            motorcycles, aimed at people who may not know anything about them.

            Day 1 - Introductions

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6sJV4bEQv8