Vlomo2011 Day 2

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
      Day 2 video.
      (Warning: This video may make you cringe.)
      http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/02/sounds-of-retail/

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca
    • ktcopsey@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
        Here is my Day 2 - a quick shot from Saturday taken in the rain but a
        rainbow arrives.
        _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvwsSUKXYEE&feature=feedu_
        (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvwsSUKXYEE&feature=feedu)

        Kate Copsey
        Freelance garden writer
        www.katecopsey.com
        Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
        on :www.americaswebradio.com

        Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com_ (http://www.katesgardenjournal.com/)
        Connect on Facebook: Katecopsey
        Linked in :Kate Copsey
        Twitter: katycopsey

        In a message dated 11/2/2011 8:23:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        k9disc@... writes:

        Here's mine:

        Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
        _https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz_
        (https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz)

      • Bill C.
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
          Day 02: Did Someone Call A Cab? o_O

          http://newinnov.tumblr.com/ or http://youtu.be/KozOn66baSg

          ~Bill
          http://billcammack.com

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, ktcopsey@... wrote:

          > Here is my Day 2 - a quick shot from Saturday taken in the rain but a
          > rainbow arrives.
          > _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvwsSUKXYEE&feature=feedu_
          > (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvwsSUKXYEE&feature=feedu)
          >

          > Kate Copsey
          > Freelance garden writer
          > www.katecopsey.com
          > Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
          > on :www.americaswebradio.com
          >
          > Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com_ (http://www.katesgardenjournal.com/)
          > Connect on Facebook: Katecopsey
          > Linked in :Kate Copsey
          > Twitter: katycopsey
          >

          > In a message dated 11/2/2011 8:23:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          > k9disc@... writes:
          >

          > Here's mine:
          >
          > Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
          > _https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz_
          > (https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz)

        • Susan Pitman
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
            We should post all our videos to a tumblr blog
            Together... Or are we, and I missed it? lol...

            On Wednesday, November 2, 2011, Bill C. <billcammack@...> wrote:

            > Day 02: Did Someone Call A Cab? o_O
            >
            > http://newinnov.tumblr.com/ or http://youtu.be/KozOn66baSg
            >
            > ~Bill
            > http://billcammack.com
            >
            > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, ktcopsey@... wrote:
            >>
            >> Here is my Day 2 - a quick shot from Saturday taken in the rain but a
            >> rainbow arrives.
            >> _Vlomo11 day 2
            >> (Vlomo11 day 2)
            >>

            >> Kate Copsey
            >> Freelance garden writer
            >> www.katecopsey.com
            >> Host: America's Home Grown Veggie Show
            >> on :www.americaswebradio.com
            >>
            >> Blog: _www.katesgardenjournal.com_ (http://www.katesgardenjournal.com/)
            >> Connect on Facebook: Katecopsey
            >> Linked in :Kate Copsey
            >> Twitter: katycopsey
            >>

            >> In a message dated 11/2/2011 8:23:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            >> k9disc@... writes:
            >>

            >> Here's mine:
            >>
            >> Day 1 - Frisbee Kitty?
            >> _https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz_
            >> (https://plus.google.com/u/0/103124488805049266029/posts/H4tLXHtKnrz)

          • Frank Carver
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2011
              Mine's up, now too:

              http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2011/11/02/vlomo-2011-day-02-traffic/

              On 2 November 2011 10:48, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

              > **
              >
              > Day 2 video.

            • Susan
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2011
                Here's my day 2: Cute Kittehs!
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitykity/6307967582
                Susan

                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

                > Day 2 video.
                > (Warning: This video may make you cringe.)
                > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2011/11/02/sounds-of-retail/
                >
                > Mike
                > http://MikeMoon.ca

              • adam mercado
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 4, 2011
                  Day 2 - The V-Twin Motor

                  I try to explain some of the characteristics of a V-Twin engine and compare them to an inline-4 engine.

                  #Motorcycles

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-u7zZzZE0U
                • Juan John Cardenas
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
                    I am a behind since it is almost MI...to keep a regular conection ..I mean stable one to upload to youtube crossing through thr china firewall ...but I am still ON anyways...I will try to upload in different sites even in the chinese videowebsites...hope to succeed... I could painfully upload day 03 to my main website...using VPN http://www.cardren.com keep on photovideoblogging !! regards John Dkar ...the photovideoblogger

                  • compumavengal
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 7, 2011
                      Don't worry about it. Do what you can with what you have. I'm keeping an eye on for you when every you post.

                      Courage,

                      Gena