It went well.

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      This is my Vlomo2011 http://vimeo.com/31466163 You can watch most of the Day 1 Videos at http://vlomo2011.tumblr.com/

      Never too late to start. Crank it out - let 30 second or so be your guide and make with the hastag #vlomo11 or #vlomo2011.

      I need my blanky.

      Gena
    • gyroscopic
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
        Here is mine. I have gone into other things, but decided to try again. I am looking forwards to seeing everyone else's so I can get a whole lot better. Every year I think I will do better and then well LOL
        http://youtu.be/KBmMYlK1vNI

        Marty

      • Juan John Cardenas
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
          this is my video 01...day 01 in this month of photovideoblogging..I have been participating in this event for a couple of years and I find it challenging great... here are the links where I am posting my videos during this month...feel to browse around them...and if you want me to post in any other sites that you are posting in...let me know ..I will be glad to... http://www.cardren.com
          http://youtu.be/Bb-mDx5g3oU
          http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-698231
          http://www.tumblr.com/blog/johndkarfilms best regards from the inside of the great wall of China... John dkar .... the photovideoblogger you can also find me in facebook...twitter..twitwall..youtube..ireport http://www.youtube.com/JohnDkar http://www.facebook.com/johndkarfilms http://www.twitwall.com/johndkarfilms
          http://twitter.com/JohnDkarFilms http://ireport.cnn.com/people/JohnDkar