Fwd: [videoblogging] Re: Video Encoding for the Web With Matrox MXO2 Mini with MAX Option?

  • Jose Nuno Pereira
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2011
      Hi Stan,

      I sent you the attachment because maybe the list took it out of my message. sorry.
      So i am sending you again but now directly to your e-mail.

      But if you are trying the software part i think it has exactly the same settings and possibilities, it's just not turbo (hardware) enabled.

      Regards
      ZN

      Begin forwarded message: